If you are a regular Microsoft Office user then you might be aware of the AutoRecover feature in it. Well, if you aren’t aware of it then it is a feature that recovers a file if there is a system crash or a program crash before the file is actually saved.
By Default the AutoRecover files are stored in the following path:
If you are interested in changing the default auto save location then here’s what you do:
1. Click on the File tab in the menu bar.
2. Now, click on the ‘Options’ button.
3. Click on ‘Save’ on the left hand side.
4. Under ‘Save presentations’, next to ‘AutoRecover file location’, enter the path of the folder where you want AutoRecover files to be stored.
5. Click ‘OK’ and close the window.