Kaspersky Antivirus for Mac OS X (Beta) is now available for download. Mac OS X users can now experience the power of Kaspersky antivirus. Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac protects home users of Apple Macintosh-based computers against malware. KAV is undoubtedly one of the best antivirus programs at present. I have been using it on my pc for over two years. I’m sure it will be good on the Mac platform as well.
– Enhanced anti-virus kernel that has a high efficiency in malware detection.
– File scan runs automatically in real-time mode or by user’s demand.
– Automatic updating of application databases.
– The application interface is designed in Mac style, with the use of principles and agreements developed for this platform, thus making the use of Kaspersky Anti-Virus more convenient to Mac users.
– Kaspersky Anti-Virus integrates the security assistant which allows the user to solve all security problems in a single window on his or her computer.
-Mac-based computer with Intel processor
-512 MB RAM
-100 MB available hard drive space
-Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 operating systems
[via- Kaspersky forums]